Dr. Swain completed her M.D. in Obstetrics and Gynecology in 1995 and is an expert in the Operative Laparoscopy, Operative Hysteroscopy and Urogynecology. She has presented various papers on the subject and is a life member of FOGSI, Indian Fertility Society and Endoscopic Society of Delhi.
Academic background: (papers presented)
- use of varglobe (human immunoglubilin) in septic abortion – in all india obst. & gyn conference, calcutta, 1995
- comparative study between intra cervical primipost with and, oxytocin drip in inductin and angementation of labour – mines conference, tisco in 1998
- sec. amenorrhoea case study – tata main hospital in 1999
- injectable contraceptives a better choice
- all india obst. & gyn. conference, ahmedabad, 2000
- case report on uterine pseudo didelphys – fogsi journal, may – july’01