Dr. Chander Prakash Khandelwal
- President, Hospital Management Board, Sunder Lal Jain Hospital, Delhi since â€“1985
- Director, Gouri Nursing Home (P) Ltd. Delhi, since 1977
- Managing Director, Gouri Hospitals Ltd. since 1990
- President (2000-2001), Delhi Medical Association.
- Elected Member of the Delhi Medical Council
- Honorary. Secy. IMA(HQ) – Academy of Medical Specialties 1999-2001
- Chairman, Delhi Voluntary Hospitals Forum (Group of 28 leading Hospitals with total bed strength of more than 7000), since 1993.
- President, Ridge Foundation.
- President, Rotary Club of Delhi Uptown (2001)
- Past President of Indian Medical Association D.N.Z., Delhi
- In 1976, he started his first private nursing home, Gouri Nursing Home.
- In 1989 he started his second endeavor, Gouri Hospitals Limited, a 25 Bedded women care hospital to cater to the overflow from Gouri Nursing Home
- In 1998 he took over the management of Sunder Lal Jain Charitable Hospital. With less than 30% occupancy and mounting debts it was on the verge of closure. By 2000 he revived the hospital taking occupancies to 80% with revenues of 8 Crore with profits at 15%.
- Commissioned Ridge Heart Center, a comprehensive cardiac care set-up at Sunder Lal Jain Charitable hospital in 2006, taking total bed count at Sunder Lal Jain Hospital to 300